BE A PART OF LYCUS
L2/L3 Protocols Development
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience developing L2, L3 protocols using C
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of multi-threading, RPC, TCP/IP and inter-process communication is a must.
- Working knowledge on Broadcom chipsets and good understanding of forwarding path in BCM hardware
- Worked on L2 protocols like VLAN/VXLAN, RSTP, Link Aggregation, dot1x, IGMP snooping
- Worked on L3 protocols like FIB, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, PIM, IGMP host
- Debugging skills using GNU debugger, other protocol analyzers, memory tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, programming and trouble shooting skills required.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
Cybersecurity Engineer – Cloud Security – Amazon Web Services
The Cybersecurity Engineering team for our Consumer Business Unit is looking to fill a role that brings deep expertise and experience in AWS security to be able to engage at a technical, hands-on level with various initiatives that are migrating to AWS environments. This person will leverage fluency with AWS and experience with information security to advise us at all levels of the security engagement as a part of the shared security model with AWS – including architecture, design and configuration review. The right candidate will have experience with container technologies.
This role will have fluency with:
- Security design reviews and supporting processes
- Cloud automation software such as Terraform and Chef
- Access management, roles and network security groups / rules
- AWS portal, AWS CLI, PowerShell or other scripting language
- Network segmentation, Firewalls and proxy configurations
- AWS IAM Roles and Polices
- Encryption, AWS Key Management
- NIST, ISO, PCI and other Security frameworks
IP / ASIC / SOC Verification
- Good understanding of ASIC/SoC life cycle
- Define ASIC/SoC verification strategy
- Full chip testplan development
- Full chip TB Architecture definition
- UVM based testbench development
- SV functional coverage, Assertions coding
- Test case development, coding, execution, bug analysis
- Regressions, coverage analysis
- Own/participate in verification closure
- Has participated in multiple ASIC/SoC verification till tapeout stage
- Experience writing ASIC/SoC testplans
- Experience in ASIC/SoC Testbench definition
- Expertise & hands-on experience in OVM/UVM methodologies using SV
- Experience in developing TB components, including functional coverage implementation and assertion coding
- Experience in Gate level simulation & netlist debugging
- Experience in Perl/Shell scripting
- Synthesis using DC
- Floorplan, P&R
- Physical verification (DRC, LVS)
- STA & Timing closure
- Layout clean-up
- Expert in Synthesis to Tape-out flow, including Layout, DFT, Timing Closure, and Chip Finishing
- Ability to independently handle complex blocks to closure right from Synthesis
- Worked on at least 2 end to end projects those spanned across entire life cycle of development
- Ability to communicate with architecture, RTL design and other remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably experience in 20 nm, 14 nm flows
- Performing a wide range of back-end activities, including synthesis of RTL, DFT insertion, power optimization, Floor-planning, PnR (Place and Route), Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS), Timing closure (STA), DRC, LVS, Antenna checks, IR drop (RedHawk), multi voltage checks etc.
- Participating in the development of a back-end ASIC design flow.
- Expertise in Synopsys suite (IC Compiler, Primetime, Design Compiler)
- Experience of UPF low power design through synthesis, place and route.
Java, Algorithms & Webservices Development
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Java/ J2EE programming.
- Exposure to Microservices based development and technologies like SpringBoot
- Core REST API Development and leveraging Swagger
- TestNG / JUnitor other unit testing methodologies preferred
- Basic database design prequired
- Stored procedure writing, PL/SQL required
- Agile product development experience required
- Experience in using GitHub, Jenkins and Docker containerization
- Experience in clarifying the requirements while working with Quality assurance and product management teams
- Good to have experience in Test driven development